New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

In Seacrh Of Update

Started by Travis, February 26, 2007, 06:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boots

June 07, 2007, 05:13:14 am #255 Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 05:19:18 am by mantaRay
Creeper, your Buckethead doll is awesome!

Coolwalking and anyone who received a blue set, be very proud, you\'re part of a small percentage of recipients. Especially those with red also.

ISOT is one serious binge.
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

fifthavocado

Awwwwww
2 WEEKS!!!
i still need like $68.54    :\'(

nuff_said

i was asked to share a point i made regarding being on the fence about ordering this set, so here it is.

you have to ask yourself how you\'ll feel if these are all gone tomorrow.  are you going to say "DOH!!!  i should\'ve just bought it!!!"  (??)

besides, just think of what an awesome treasure this will be one day for your kids and your grandkids!  ((jeez, grampa was a psycho!))

so, there yuh go.
nuff said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Double Man

June 07, 2007, 11:01:02 pm #258 Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 11:01:15 pm by guitarhero709
I ordered mine last saturday. I really hope it\'s included with the next shipments. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

Delicreeper

June 08, 2007, 09:54:17 am #259 Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 10:08:22 pm by Delicreeper
Hey everybody,
Trust me, it\'s worth every cent. Besides the great music (if that\'s not an understatement, I don\'t know what is) You\'ll have something Buckethead actually touched with his robot-apendeges!
Personally I\'m finding myself listening through every CD at least 3 times and I\'m catching things I\'ve missed the 1st and 2nd times I\'ve heard it! I LOVE IT!!!
Every single CD in the set has unique artwork and you\'ll have your own set that no one else can match! If you\'re at the point of just flipping a coin to figure out whether or not you should buy it... I\'d just say buy it. Buckethead probably wont do anything like this again for a really really long time and missing out on a chance to have a personalized set (from Buckethead himself) is kind of foolish.
Enjoy bots!

~PHILL

YellowFelix

I just ordered my set.  There is no way I could let this opportunity of a lifetime get away.
My head is my only house unless it rains. - Don Van Vliet

Cobretti

Anyone had a set sent to them in the UK here? I think mines being sent out from Travis end of this week - wondering how long it could take from there.

Double Man

Hey travis, i\'m just wondering if that end of week shipment has gone out yet and what invoice number they went up to? Thanks travis, ur the best

Travis

The last update here is still current. I hope to get the next batch out first part of this week.
You will get an email that you order has shipped.

Double Man

circustiger

Hey everyone, I\'m new here but I\'ve been a HUGE Buckethead fan for the past few months. I love collectible items, and when I saw ISOT I initially thought "Oh my god, I have to get this. Now".

But the problem is, I am only 15 and have no job whatsoever, so money is hard to come by. I was just wondering exactly how long would this amazing item be available, and if I were to order it like, this week, how long is shipping? (This is if I order all 13)

Well, if someone could answer any of my questions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Travis

All outstanding orders for ISOTS as of 6/10 have shipped. The most recent orders should ship in a day or so.

The personalized version is on it\'s last legs. I hope to have the non personalized version ready soon and they will coexist for a short while then we will take the order form down for the personalized sets.

This will happen over the next few weeks, once you see we have the non-personalized sets offered you can expect that there will be a very short window and the personalized set will cease being offered.

circustiger

QuoteAll outstanding orders for ISOTS as of 6/10 have shipped. The most recent orders should ship in a day or so.

The personalized version is on it\'s last legs. I hope to have the non personalized version ready soon and they will coexist for a short while then we will take the order form down for the personalized sets.

This will happen over the next few weeks, once you see we have the non-personalized sets offered you can expect that there will be a very short window and the personalized set will cease being offered.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I actually plan on ordering very soon, so thank you!  ;D

alexlemon2

^ you should beg your parents for money, it\'s DEFINITELY worth every single penny - I guess I was lucky with finding out about it near the beginning of production  :o

Whats the highest set number? and it\'s AWESOME that Buckethead is using different coloured ink!!  :o :o :o

CRSutherland