New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

In Seacrh Of Update

Started by Travis, February 26, 2007, 06:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

coolwalking

May 29, 2007, 11:26:42 pm #225 Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 11:49:30 pm by coolwalking

Whoa, are you serious? I mean, that\'s a decent amount of cash and if you found it in your heart to do something as awesome as that I couldn\'t help but not pay you back. Eventually :/
I wouldn\'t feel like it\'s mine otherwise. (And I open doors for people all the time, just to get them to show me some empathy)
pay-p: veinsonfire@gmail.com
It\'s on the way (It has to go from my bank account, then get converted from AUD). Hopefully you\'ll get it in time to get a personalised copy...

I just didn\'t want you to even have to entertain the thought of considering selling your guitar.

Seriously, you don\'t have to pay me back. If you feel like it, you can do something for someone else (buy someone else an album? donate to charity?).

*edit*

I love that one!

*edit*

Actually maybe the smarter thing to do would have been to have you fill out the order, then give me the receipt link so I could pay through PayPal. Then we wouldn\'t have to wait for the money to go from my account to yours... *sigh*

Veinsonfire

Seriously, you don\'t have to pay me back. If you feel like it, you can donate to charity or something.

I\'m speechless, thank you.
I\'ll assure you I\'ll pass your good karma on.

Cobretti

May 30, 2007, 12:50:05 am #227 Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 12:50:52 am by Cobretti
Wow Coolwalkin.... :o

Generous Bot much?

I\'m not too far away from getting the cash together...I had enough but then uni fees came up early and I had to take a little from my Buckethead fund  :-[....Hopefully I\'ll be able to get enough by the time this finishes. Anyone got an idea on a date yet I cant find anything so im thinking one hasnt been announced yet.

coolwalking

As far as I can see, there\'s no date announced yet. Travis said he\'d post in this thread when there was, and I\'ve read the whole damn long thing, and can\'t find one.

bigbri

QuoteRighty-o, I\'ll pay for it for ya. I\'ve got some money I don\'t know what to do with. Do you have paypal?

lol, "Valued Member\' at 3 posts? This board has some low expectations.

And no you don\'t have to pay me back, but if you really feel you have to, just do something nice for someone, it could be as simple as opening a door for someone.

</mushy love-your-neighbour crap>

coolwalking, that\'s a very cool thing to do. Can\'t say enough good things about it.

Veinsonfire

Actually maybe the smarter thing to do would have been to have you fill out the order, then give me the receipt link so I could pay through PayPal. Then we wouldn\'t have to wait for the money to go from my account to yours... *sigh*

Probably, but I don\'t mind the wait at all considering my fortunate circumstances. I already completed the order and couldn\'t be more ecstatic, you\'ve truly made my day if not my year.
I donated my remaining $8.00 to Buckethead btw.

tangdog

coolwalking, that\'s a very cool thing to do. Can\'t say enough good things about it.

+1, what an awesome gesture.

tangdog

QuoteI got set # 750

Very nice! That is the first set I have seen with blue ink.

Orn

Yeah, really digging the blue ink.

And coolwalking, it\'s very possible you\'re one of the coolest people ever.

Cobretti

May 31, 2007, 01:16:58 am #234 Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 01:17:14 am by Cobretti
 8) I DID IT!

Finally placed my order tonight after getting the money together.

keagan2387

Coolwalking, you are an amazing person.

coolwalking

May 31, 2007, 10:48:08 am #236 Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 10:48:29 am by coolwalking
QuoteGenerous Bot much?
Quotecoolwalking, that\'s a very cool thing to do. Can\'t say enough good things about it.
Quotewhat an awesome gesture.  
Quotecoolwalking, it\'s very possible you\'re one of the coolest people ever.
QuoteCoolwalking, you are an amazing person.

Aah yes, thank you, thank you, my adoring fans. I\'ll be selling autographs at $200 each.

Slunker

coolwalking, wow I\'m amazed. Few people are willing to be as generous as you apparently are, my hat\'s off to you. The world needs more people like you.

Boots

Coolwalking, you certainly live up to your screename.

Big Bri, wish you could\'ve beat him to it.

Cobretti: Glad you were able to scrape up the funds to get your personalized slab before the offer becomes unavailable. Remember to share some pics with us after your initial shock and you find your way out of Bucketheadland.
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

shaun

June 01, 2007, 06:55:01 pm #239 Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 06:56:25 pm by shaun
Quote..my copy of 'In Search Of' arrived today. So I'm happy :D
..and no, there\'s was no way out of paying the tax - boo!

Disc 1 is good and the sound quality is good. For some bizarre reason I had preconceived ideas that the audio might sub par. But it's not. Just started playing disc 2, and the 1st track reminds of a certain Bob Dylan song with what sounds like a tambourine playing. Looking forward to hearing the rest.. So I'll catch you later..

I\'m still enjoying In Search Of The.
Just thought i\'d share.

I\'m also digging Peppers Ghost more and more  ;D