New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Travis...Buckethead (Broom) T-shirt

Started by pinkin66, November 20, 2010, 06:57:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkin66

Hey Travis, is there any chance that the buckethead with the broom t-shirt could be brought back into stock?

I have been kicking myself for not buying one, ever since I saw it leave the store...

BucketFan

It\'d be nice to hear any news on that red t-shirt too thats left the store. Been dying to have that one.

Boxenstien

QuoteIt\'d be nice to hear any news on that red t-shirt too thats left the store. Been dying to have that one.
tour only, left overs are sold after the tour

Blueprints #220
Best Regards #64
BHL Art #6
Spinal Clock #3

BucketFan

tour only, left overs are sold after the tour

Oh, thanks for the info Boxenstien. Hopefully when Bucket tours again more killer new shirts will come around  ;D

Reanimator77

What does the Buckethead + broom t-shirt look like?
Some days, it's a good day to die. And some days, it's a good day to have breakfast.

Bucketfel

the chicken in the back looks awesome XD

We need a shirt with that chicken in the front with a fallen bucket on the side.
He works on the farm,
He makes fun of me,
But thats the lats thing youll see,
Cuz im gone use him for something that you wont understand

Spinal Clock #199
Holiday Album

Reanimator77

Some days, it's a good day to die. And some days, it's a good day to have breakfast.

NotAHickInIndy

"You just have to take pleasure in killing" - Buckethead (final line when asked if he had any advice- Young Buckethead)

pinkin66

It\'s such a great shirt, I just want another chance to be able to buy one of them

BelieveIntheBucket

there were so many cool shirts when i saw bh in 08... too bad they all were tour only, cuz i only bought one and the one i bought showed up here.. lol.

Buc-ket

November 27, 2010, 06:46:37 pm #11 Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 06:49:10 pm by Buc-ket
I have that exact shirt in black.  It was the only one they had left by the time I got up to the stand after the show.  ;D  I went to a movie theater wearing it one time and they guy getting my popcorn got really spooked for some reason and was like what is that? lol I think he thought it was something racial (he was black).  I briefly tried to explain who Bucket was but he didnt even look me in the eye. He just stood there staring...  :-/  

Sorry I don\'t know anywhere to get this shirt. Just a random story I thought I\'d share.

(edit) The photo in my sig is actually the show I got the shirt at. 9/27/08 at The Vic Theatre in Chicago