Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

In Seacrh Of Update

Started by Travis, February 26, 2007, 06:21:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slunker

Oh, I misunderstood you then.  ;D

Anyway, thanks a lot for this Travis! You are a King amongst lesser men.  8)

superslidetail

Awesome, I can\'t wait to listen to it.  ;D

zappahead

Travis, everything going smooth with the insearchofthe sets, or is crazy hectic at tdrsmusic??

feel free to vent, i\'m sure its a tedious project.
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

Boots

The enormity of the task involved in putting all these sets together really hit me when i saw the pic.

WoW. Keep up the hard work! Hopefully things won\'t be too crazy with todays schedualed shipment of Pre-Ordered Peppers Ghosts\'.
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

Travis

Yes, this is taxing to say the least. I have gotten a few reports of missing disc\'s, wrong numbers and duplicate disc\'s. You can imagine the task of keeping all this straight. So far just a few have had a problem. If you have a problem contact me, I\'ll get you fixed up right away.

Peppers Ghost will ship today.

d6

March 01, 2007, 04:22:07 pm #20 Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 04:22:29 pm by d6
thanks for the info! I can imagine theres a lot going on at tdrs music right now.... zillions of white cases wherever you look...

Q: about the international orders:

did they go out in order of the invoice #´s , or do you put them aside and ship at once?
official hippie hell survivor

rezonator

so far mine have been a-o.k. travis! a few discs were blank,but that makes em special!!! already got em all on my itunes and have the set repackaged and in a safe place!!! thanks again,and tell bucket thanks if he\'s around(POSSIBLE SPOILER HERE)

(especially for the special "zombie" drawing on my disc 5!!!) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i am a nincompoop mama said!

superslidetail

(especially for the special "zombie" drawing on my disc 5!!!) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Can we get a pic of that drawing please?  I\'d like to see it.

Slunker

QuoteYes, this is taxing to say the least. I have gotten a few reports of missing disc\'s, wrong numbers and duplicate disc\'s. You can imagine the task of keeping all this straight. So far just a few have had a problem. If you have a problem contact me, I\'ll get you fixed up right away.

Peppers Ghost will ship today.

Excellent, I\'m anxiously looking forward to this one. This is actually the first new Buckethead album to be released since I started actively listening to his stuff, so it\'s a special one for me. I\'m going to be checking my mailbox every single day, that\'s for sure.

Also, with the "In Search of the" set arriving a little bit later, as is the Crime Slunk Scene re-pressing, this is going to be a really special time for me up ahead. The only thing that\'s bothering me is the wait. ;D

Still, I\'ve got all three Thanatopsis as well as the Deli Creeps cd with me now to keep me company, listening to Axiology as we speak and enjoying every bit of it. Deli Creeps are just awesome and Thanatopsis is out of this world good, I just love the stuff you and Buckethead come up with along with the overly competent drumming of Antoun. Just magnificent stuff!

So anyways, keep up the excellent work with everything, Travis! You\'re doing a kick ass job with all the orders at the moment, and a few minor hicups can happen, even to the best.

Thanks!

Canuck-bot

March 01, 2007, 08:52:14 pm #24 Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 08:53:17 pm by Canuck-bot
Slunker just curious how you became a senior member here if you just got into BH recently? I am new to the boards.

superslidetail

QuoteSlunker just curious how you became a senior member here if you just got into BH recently? I am new to the boards.
Welcome.  It just goes by post count I believe, Im not positive though.  It doesn\'t matter for anything anyway really.

Slunker

March 01, 2007, 09:39:47 pm #26 Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 09:40:20 pm by Slunker
QuoteSlunker just curious how you became a senior member here if you just got into BH recently? I am new to the boards.

Yeah, it\'s all about the post count, I think it\'s once you pass 30 or something that you become a senior member but I\'m not sure.

I\'ve been a Buckethead fan since October last year, so that\'s kind of recently I\'d suppose.  :)

Canuck-bot

thanks for the info slunker & superslidetail.

enjoy your discs!

Travis

Yes Cooly, email me your invoice numbers, I\'ll credit you back for one of the orders. Don\'t worry we are behind enough that your order has probably not shipped. About international orders, we have been mixing both domestic and international orders while mailing. Any delay in getting your order has entirely to do with us being overwhelmed by the demand. But I would say we are coping pretty well considering. Again I ask for some special consideration on this one do to the massive effort involved in filling, packing and sending out all these. We are doing these in the order they came in. We will soon have all the pre-orders out, but we are still working on them.
If anyones patience is stretched to the breaking point, email me, I\'ll be happy to remedy your situation.

Dog

Travis you rule man. Sorry if this the wrong place to say this but you are a god on the keys. Keep doing what you guys are doing.
woof.