Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Monolith, new 5 CD set from Death Cube K

Started by Wires and Clips, December 16, 2007, 09:47:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wires and Clips

stroke_my_chicken

My mum says im not alllowed to buy it. Im so dissapointed :-[.

ZQ

He\'s a total psycho...non-stop!!!!  ;D

[glb]Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  :D [/glb]
BIG HUGZ!!!  ;D

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

pr0d16y

now if only I could afford this...

and I\'m beginning to think Buckethead should be in the Guinnes Book of world records for most material released in a year..

Nubbins

Oh man, I\'ll have to file for bankruptcy at this rate, and I couldn\'t be happier! ;D

I do wonder if Buckethead has a Guinness world record there?

GiantRobot24

December 17, 2007, 01:53:58 am #5 Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 04:20:52 am by GiantRobot24
is death cube k just ambient noises or is there actual guitar playing and stuff? Ive listened to samples on amazon and itunes and i just hear alot of guitar noises and other noises

nuff_said

Guinness world book would get frustrated.  Buckethead IS a world record.
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Nubbins

Quoteis death cube k just ambient noises or is there actual guitar playing and stuff? Ive listened to samples on amazon and itunes and i just hear alot of guitar noises and other noises

It\'s mostly ambient type stuff with hints of guitar here and there. If you dig stuff like horror movie soundtracks you\'d enjoy it a lot.

rezonator

when ye be shippin em out Travis? it might hafta be a dark new year if the 5 noobs get here in time,haha!
i am a nincompoop mama said!

Travis

nuff_said

Travis,
I\'m in the midst of giving mode at the moment... but this is an "unlimited" edition, yes?  no need rush?  thanks.

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Senzabot

Damn, there\'s no way to get this past UK customs without a charge that i just can\'t afford at the moment. Looking forward to when i can buy it though.

Chris DiCicco

ordered my god have I spent a fortune on Buckethead and Buckethead related Music this month alone, sheesh, oh well, in 08 I fork up some more for the in search of the boxset.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

QuoteIt\'s shipping now.

go mine and will wait for Christmas to open and listen to them.

Thanks Travis for the SPEEDY delivery have a great holiday(s) and a wonderful new year.

Chris DiCicco  
The Exosphere  2013

Chris DiCicco

1st or the 5th disc, I mighta gott\'m backwards.

sounds like Mothra, Darth Vader and Robert Fripp all trapped in a elevator shaft together.

I dig it, ***** stars out of ***** five stars.

plus exclusive Death Cube K/ Travis Dickerson Rubber Band...

:D
...don\'t tell Bootsy

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013