New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Good movie anyone?

Started by Duckhead, November 25, 2007, 05:41:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

Diatonic_mealworm

January 24, 2009, 10:40:12 pm #46 Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 10:48:36 pm by Diatonic_mealworm
I\'m a HUGE horror film fan and these are a few of the good ones that i\'ve seen lately.

Eden Lake (made me wan\'t to jump in the movie and kick some serious ass , but it\'s still a good film)

Inside.. sickening  ;D

The Zombie diaries ..was ok, worth a watch.

Other films:
Once-  a great film!
Cheeky..hairy and funny. Not horror..well whore maybe
and if you havent seen Equinox or Bad Taste ...do it!  ::)
Fron son of lon.

eggman90

You guys are going to think I am nuts, but I just watched The Rocker with Rainn Wilson-I was laughing out loud many times. This would be a good companion to School Of Rock.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1031969/

BelieveIntheBucket

Gran Torino!!! love that movie

if you havent seen it you gotta! :)

Chris DiCicco

The Wrestler, was good, kinda sad too...

big Micky Roarke fan.
The Exosphere  2013

nuff_said

Flesh for Frankenstein

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Warhol%27s_Frankenstein
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

nuff_said

ella_mental

No.  I don\'t watch many scary movies because they thoroughly scare me.  I have a LOW tolerance for that kind of stuff.  Like, I was afraid there was a raptor in my house after watching Jurassic Park, and a mummy in my hallway after Bubba Ho-tep, and I thought the girl from The Ring was in the back seat of my car for about 2 months.  What\'s funny is that I remember laughing pretty hard during The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and to this day think The Exorcist was lame.  But I don\'t push it...cuz I never know.

nuff_said

QuoteNo.  I don\'t watch many scary movies because they thoroughly scare me.  I have a LOW tolerance for that kind of stuff.  Like, I was afraid there was a raptor in my house after watching Jurassic Park, and a mummy in my hallway after Bubba Ho-tep, and I thought the girl from The Ring was in the back seat of my car for about 2 months.  What\'s funny is that I remember laughing pretty hard during The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and to this day think The Exorcist was lame.  But I don\'t push it...cuz I never know.

hehehe!  sorry.  not laughing at you, but you\'re funny!!

well, this particular movie had me in stitches.  i\'m not sure what most people would think of it but i\'m almost positive no one would consider it scary.  maybe creepy a little, but to me it was quite funny.

Duckhead

February 07, 2009, 02:21:53 am #55 Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 02:49:40 am by Duckhead
QuoteNo.  I don\'t watch many scary movies because they thoroughly scare me.  I have a LOW tolerance for that kind of stuff.  Like, I was afraid there was a raptor in my house after watching Jurassic Park, and a mummy in my hallway after Bubba Ho-tep, and I thought the girl from The Ring was in the back seat of my car for about 2 months.  What\'s funny is that I remember laughing pretty hard during The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and to this day think The Exorcist was lame.  But I don\'t push it...cuz I never know.
I love horror movies but am scared to death of picking up hitch-hikers  :o

This is not a horror film, more of a sci-fi drama so I think you can watch it ella  ;). I thought it was very good, a great flick.
Puzzlehead http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450367/

nuff_said

nuff_said

ella_mental

This is not a horror film, more of a sci-fi drama so I think you can watch it ella  ;). I thought it was very good, a great flick.
Puzzlehead http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450367/

I\'ll make a point of seeing it.

ella_mental

hehehe!  sorry.  not laughing at you, but you\'re funny!!

well, this particular movie had me in stitches.  i\'m not sure what most people would think of it but i\'m almost positive no one would consider it scary.  maybe creepy a little, but to me it was quite funny.

You can laugh.  It\'s ok.