New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Chicken Noodles II

Started by zintar, December 17, 2007, 06:22:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BHBoss

So when you buy it you have a little box where you could write a message to him? Hm, I didn\'t know that. That is really cool, if you just want to thank him, or have something to ask.

Thats correct, you can add a request (like asking him to sign CNII) or simply thank him for doing such a wonderful job running the site.

slunkatron

Amazing!  I was finally home to check my mail and found Chicken Noodles II and Monolith waiting.   Chicken Noodles II is simply amazing!  Anyone that is at all interested in noodles must have this album.  Oh, and my Chicken Noodles II  is signed by Travis!  Thanks Travis!  

NorwegianChicken

I got my Chicken Noodles II today. The cd case was a little crackt, but the cd looks ok, also everything else. and I asked him to sign it, and he did. He wrote:
 "To .....  Thanks for the suport. Travis Dickerson."

The thing is, is that he wrote my fathers name, seens it was his credit card we used. :) but he couldn\'t have known that. I am amazed what they do for us fans. That he took the trouble to sign it for me was really nice. So thanks a lot Travis.

Am listning to the cd now, and after 3 songs, I am really glad I got this cd.

Travis

Sorry about the name confusion. I\'m always happy to sign CDs.
If you put a note in the comment section of the order form and I guess put the name you would like to use, otherwise, I\'ll just sign mine.
I\'ve gotten a lot of requests for Bucketheads signature as well. This is much more difficult. The circumstances have to defiy the odds for that to happen and if they don\'t I will send the order without his sig and you will have to try next time.
In other words, a requset for my sig in the comments section will get you my sig a requset for Bucketheads, most probably won\'t.

NorwegianChicken

thats ok Travis. Am anyway really happy for the CD. For those who haven\'t gotten it yet...you really should.

Hmm, I guess I didn\'t write any name there at all, but now I know that for next time, or anyone else that want there cd signed.