New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

T-shirt question for Travis...

Started by Phydeaux_3, April 11, 2011, 03:00:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Phydeaux_3

April 11, 2011, 03:00:56 pm Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 03:01:10 pm by Phydeaux_3
Dagnabbit... I was about to order a new shirt last night but the one I want (the first one, white with B holding the neck of the LesPaul) is only available in small anymore. Will there be any other sizes made available anytime soon? I don\'t really think I can pull off a small anymore. I NEED to have this shirt for the KC show, so if there\'s no current plans to re-stock I\'ll have to make my own iron-on version.

Thanks Travis!
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

Jowaxe

Noo Phydeaux...you never wear the band/artists shirt to their own show. Its an unwritten rule dontchaknow...

LOL!

I hope it gets restocked in your size though bro...

Phydeaux_3

QuoteNoo Phydeaux...you never wear the band/artists shirt to their own show. Its an unwritten rule dontchaknow...

LOL!

I hope it gets restocked in your size though bro...

That\'s a new thing... I\'m oldskool.. I\'ve been wearing my favorite T to every show for the last 20 years. You young\'ns can do what you like, but I\'ll always wear my best/favorite artists\' shirt to the show.
smooches,
» Phy³ . . .

Travis

Normally T-shirts are printed just before any tour.  I still don\'t have any info on availability right now though.

Jowaxe

That\'s a new thing... I\'m oldskool.. I\'ve been wearing my favorite T to every show for the last 20 years. You young\'ns can do what you like, but I\'ll always wear my best/favorite artists\' shirt to the show.

Young\'ns? I\'m 34!

Raw Ketchup

Wait, so if you can\'t find one to buy you\'re just gonna bootleg one?

That\'s pretty funny considering how much shit people catch for downloading Buckethead\'s music.

fuzzface

I don\'t consider that "rule" to be in play if the shirt you are wearing is an old, classic shirt you\'ve had for a long time.  Wearing a Ride the Lightning shirt you got at a Metallica Show back in 1985 to a Metallica concert is awesome.  Wearing a Ride the Lightning shirt you just bought at Hot Topic to the show is not...  LOL

beelzeBob

April 12, 2011, 04:11:46 am #7 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:12:09 am by beelzeBob
QuoteWait, so if you can\'t find one to buy you\'re just gonna bootleg one?

That\'s pretty funny considering how much shit people catch for downloading Buckethead\'s music.

It is only a bootleg if you are producing lots and selling them. making your own tee shirt is an act of devotion. Especially if it is one you are making to win a contest on the old binge board.  ;)
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

beelzeBob

Young\'ns? I\'m 34!

Im 39 and I love breaking unwritten rules.
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

robotpie3000

you guys can call me young\'ns cause im 15.

Jowaxe

*shrug*

He already knows your a fan...you\'re at the show...you paid to get in...its not like wearing a shirt makes you more of a fan.

I dunno...

You can wear the shirt...:)

gb714us

Quote*shrug*

He already knows your a fan...you\'re at the show...you paid to get in...its not like wearing a shirt makes you more of a fan.

I dunno...

You can wear the shirt...:)

Yes, thats a given.
But it makes you stand out more. Its not necessarily that it makes you more of a fan, but it shows that you\'d be wearing their merch. Maybe gaining their respect if the artist even sees.

Jowaxe

I\'m not at a Buckethead show to stand out...i\'m there to watch that guy play his guitar and for me to drool over the sounds.

I guess not everyone is like me...and thats cool...

beelzeBob

QuoteI\'m not at a Buckethead show to stand out...i\'m there to watch that guy play his guitar and for me to drool over the sounds.

I guess not everyone is like me...and thats cool...

Are you sure you are not a secret undercover fashion cop?
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

Jowaxe

^ In fact, no, i\'m not sure.

Like I said, wear your shirts...I will wear something else. :)