New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Machete

Started by Megan, April 19, 2004, 04:37:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan

hi friends does anyone know if the tab for the second solo in Machete off Colma is available anywhere?  lovely bingeandgrab has only the 1st solo tab right now-
thanks either way
Megan
some are born to sweet delight
some are born to endless night

CMA

April 19, 2004, 09:48:57 pm #1 Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 09:50:31 pm by Chris_Moss
I used to be able to play it..or somthing that sounds something the same. i\'ll tab it out when i have a moment

<----- the brown thing is playing it  :P

Megan

April 19, 2004, 10:19:07 pm #2 Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 10:53:10 pm by Megan
:-* far out chris far out!  that would be great- doesn\'t have to be the whole thing you know how the beginning starts off kinda open and goes on and on- that is the part I can travel ok- at some point I forget when it gets a bit shreddy for me and that is nice too but that beginning part oh I want to get inside that part if I can-

I just listened to Machete again and in fact I think the shred factor is within my means but if its too long to do the whole thing maybe you could stop when you felt like it and tab that- I\'m so happy you offered because I was going to try to tab it myself but I know you know the fret terrain better than I do now dr moss-
some are born to sweet delight
some are born to endless night