New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Chris Moss

Started by gkg, September 17, 2004, 08:49:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gkg

hey y\'all - Chris Moss will be heading to university so today is his last day online for a while - any well wishes and sassy ass messages you want to post - go for it!

i am told //iminthehuzzi.tripod.com will be updated monthly and of course his pal Caleb will still be manning the helm at //www.fletchlivesproject.com.

and i\'m sure that every chance he gets, THE Chris Moss will drop in here with a clip and a quip!

[size=18][glb]we love ya - Chris Moss!![/glb][/size]

:-* :\'( :-* :\'( :-* :\'( :-*
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Ocean

I\'ll chime in with the rest; Much good luck at University and we\'ll look forward to your popping in and giving us an update from time to time.

Chris DiCicco

September 17, 2004, 09:47:07 pm #2 Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 09:49:21 pm by Chris
Wow University amazing I work in a university called UCD yeah I\'m they\'er creepy janitor I like to think I come across from a Matt Damon know it all ( you wish ) and a crazed Nick Nolte ( more truths be held ) from Good Will Hunting and Hulk ( ego expands so much head starts to hurt ) but I don\'t have a mop which make my friends laugh hystericaly, so when you\'er running around looking for the bath room or building one of us will help out, I know this my hallway new student name is either \' excuse me excuse me but were is the womens restroom \' or \' excuse me excuse me were is AOB4 \' which I promply supress gails and gails of laugher and say " Down the hall on your left "or " you\'r in it " Hope You have a fun Time don\'t drink to much and play yer guitar real loude so all us Chris\'s all over the world will go stone deaf forever... Oh that didn\'t make sents

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

almond

you\'re a university janitor?

Chris DiCicco

yeah creepy ain\'t it look just like that thing on the left of the screen,lets steer this back into the bye bye for Chris Moss speaking of which I hope he meets a ladyfriend named HANA KA get it Chris Moss Hana Ka AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....

Sputter Sputter Hak

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

oh god that was frighteningly bad, Chris!   :o
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

Chris DiCicco

>:(Not as bad as some stuff on here of late....

Chris :\'(
The Exosphere  2013

CMA

September 21, 2004, 02:44:07 pm #7 Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 02:46:13 pm by Chris_Moss
Hello all

here i am at univercity....not doing much at all at the moment lectures dont start untill next monday 27th... i got a cosy little room ect; but yes, i\'ll pop in here every so often..problly alotmore then i should do. im sending caleb a disc a month and a sheet saying what to do with cetain tracks..some of which will be added to the "new look" huzzi website, which now will be hosted by caleb. as for the janitor thing..no im not a janitor im doing a Higher national diploma in music technology sounnd posh dont it.. and as for lady friend i have one securly under my arm that goes by the name of kTp or latter in the years kTm, she is off too doing a politics diploma all the way over the land at canterbury (the land of the pope). thanks for your support people..im sure i wont let you down. :)

bye.

[edit] GKG http://iminthehuzzi.tripod.com ;)

gkg

to some that\'s land of the alternative pope....  to me it\'s Chaucer-land.

sorry about the typo - i do forget to tell people the http thingy.

hey CM - painting to be completed this coming weekend - then got to do the shipping thing - tell the Mum-ster it should be there in about 2weeks.  xo to you and MsKt
Peace.

Chris DiCicco

:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(
sadly I was miss read the Janitor is there to help! I am another Chris on this here thingy, Not Chris Moss but if you really want to refer to me as something else I\'m known as the following on other websites..

Frohike, from X files, bucketboard
Chic Disc Rico, an Anogram of my name also my psydonem in the band Secret Socioty
Nomstar,  also in the secret socioty
Fretlesss?
DefJwing, John 5.com
CDiggydooda, John Paul Jones.com?

So take your pick from above I answer to all but Chris Moss.
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

you\'ll always be Chris from UCD to me sweetie!
 :-*

i know how to tell my Chrises apart - most of the time!
Peace.

Chris DiCicco

:o ::) :P :o ::) :P :o ::) :P

A yeah GKG your the one who merged me and Chris Moss into one being thats like compareing Chris Columbus with the Chris Columbas or Chris Carter with Chris Reeve I don\'t have a beef with it but them Viggo fans seem to think of me as Chris Moss NOW but I guess with my University comment thats my Bad :-X so fiddle sticks

Chris
The Exosphere  2013

CMA

gkg

September 22, 2004, 05:41:25 pm #13 Last Edit: September 22, 2004, 05:41:49 pm by gkg
QuoteA yeah GKG your the one who merged me and Chris Moss into one being

i know  i know  i know - and Chris Moss\' a mate, too - it\'s extra smelly bad!  that\'s why i said "most of the time"  :o  >:( :o

sorry all round   :\'(

Peace.

Chris DiCicco

:P oh maybe I\'ll change my name to Marlboro McMatchbook and playing boogie woobie in a shack with my black eyed dog an my gee tar strap will doable as my belt... Yeah sounds like a plan I\'ll have to keep my first name C. Marlboro McMatchbook sounds okay enough.

HA HA HAh hak

Chris... er Marlboro
The Exosphere  2013