New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

store question

Started by matt, May 03, 2007, 04:20:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

matt

What happened to that buckethead shirt with a small Buckethead head, chicken, and guitar on it? BTW neat to see a deli creeps one up.

Travis

Those shirts were all left overs from the last tour. That\'s why there was an odd mix of sizes and why they are dwindling down now.
I hope to have more shirts soon, some re-printed and some new.

matt

Oh I didn\'t know that, so will there be an opportunity to order one eventually then?

Slunker

Most excellent, can\'t wait to see what the new shirts look like. I ordered the brown "broom" shirt a while back, and it\'s a cherished gem.  ;D

UCT

I have a question Travis,

Can i get a Buckethead and chickens t-shirt in XLarge? small and medium are too small, or, I am too big.

Travis

As I said in my previous post, these were tour left overs. We only have what we have at the moment. I hope that will change soon.

YoungBuck

New shirts would be sw00t.  ;D

dscan

I\'d love to have a Buckethead beanie or cap. Is this going to be a possibility? Also, while I\'m thinking of it, I WANT A BUCKETHEAD ACTION FIGURE!!!!!!  Really though, beanies would really be a popular item, at least among people around where I live.
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche

alexlemon2

A Buckethead action figure would be AWESOME!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Slunker

A Buckethead action figure would be amazing!  :o

He could have nun-chucks in the pack as well, and if you pressed a button his hand could whirl them around. Now that would be sweet.  8)

matt

May 12, 2007, 08:38:38 pm #10 Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 08:38:50 pm by matt
does anyone know why amazon/rasputin music/etc all say that gorgon, chicken noodles, tunnel, etc, aren\'t being released till 6/12/2007?

Travis

Of coarse those CD\'s have been release already but they are going to be distributed a little wider by an indy distribution company starting on that date.
I have been putting them on ebay and Amazon myself but I hope this will help keep price gougers from distributing them a bit as they will be easier to find and at normal retail prices.

matt

ooo that makes more sense now, thanks. For a second I thought there was an actual new release but then I read it and saw that I already had one of them.

MRB

Matt, that is the greatest t-shirt ever.

I waited a full year to get that shirt in my size. They ran out the concert I was at and didn\'t have new sizes until the next tour.

Glad to hear that Trav is working on reprints and possibly new stuff. Hopefully a hat/ballcap, even a beenie of some type. That would be swell.

matt

May 27, 2007, 10:08:06 pm #14 Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 10:35:43 pm by matt
Hey Travis, I have another question concering the store....

I went to purchase the "Broom" shirt (since sadly I was too late for the chicken/guitar/bucket one) and it says $20, but in the cart it says $25, whats the actual price?

EDIT: Nevermind all the Smalls just disappeared.