New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Chicken Noodles!

Started by Bonescan, August 31, 2006, 11:07:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonescan

August 31, 2006, 11:07:57 am Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 12:00:59 pm by Bonescan
Wow this CD sounds great, i\'m really glad that you and B. decided to take the \'Cruel Reality...\' sound a little further on a new release.

Just out of interest did you guys record this recently or is it something that you worked on a while back and just did\'nt get around to releasing yet?

Is there any estimated release date yet? and will it be coming to the download store at the same time? I am in UK and as much as i like to have physical cd\'s it will probably make more sense to grab it digitally.

Can\'t wait to hear it!

keagan2387

AHH must pre-order but I am broke at the moment :\'(

Mozy_Bot

Travis can we safely assume that this disc will be available on Bucket\'s Fall tour?
ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258

Travis

The CD will be available for shipping in about 10 days. It\'s available for pre-order now. As always, orders combined with other CDs will be shipped together so split your order of you don\'t want to wait on CN for the rest of your order.

I\'ll try to have a little more info and perhaps a sample shortly.

It will be available on the tour.

sngwthme

Hey Travis, love the Newest Releases bar up top. Very nice addition to the forum. Can\'t wait to taste the soup!

d6

cant wait to hear this one! travis & bucket chill album, maybe ?  and do you know what´s best ?

this time I dont need to order it, I´ll buy it @ the nyc show!!!!!  yay!!!

this is gonna be fun. FUN!

and the new haven show.... and a few weeks later - going west !  ;D ;D ;D
official hippie hell survivor

Travis

I forgot to add that CN will be available for download as soon as the pre-orders are delivered.

piikea

September 01, 2006, 05:08:22 am #7 Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 05:47:21 am by piikea
damn i forgot there was such a chilled out song on that cd!  i dig it though (& colma, & electric tears).....but hope you guys do throw some fire there as well. i\'ll end up getting regardless!!

and not to be an a#@hole but isn\'t it "Rhodes" w/o an "a" ?
Bill Laswell / Raoul Björkenheim / Morgan Agren: Blixt (2011) //// Bangtower: Casting Shadows (2011) //// Levin Torn White (2011)

Aquabot

QuoteHey Travis, love the Newest Releases bar up top. Very nice addition to the forum.

I totally agree with that, it\'s a simple but efficacious idea. I scarcely go to the record shop section and thanks to that bar I can see what\'s new and get there if interested. :)

Chris DiCicco

please by the powers that be whe\'ther Travis or Bucket or the Artistic Gods let there be a picture of Buckethead playing a Telecaster, thank you amen.

Chris DiCicco
The Exosphere  2013

gkg

yesterday happened to be payday so i dove right in and preordered the steamin\' hot noodles!!
Peace.

image = <i>"Blue Velvet"</i> (front of 2-sided piece) (c) georgia k griffin - all rights reserved

oldfolkie

The new release bar is a great way to make sure we don\'t miss things! (after I admitted not going to the catalogue page very often... :-[  it\'s obvious I need it!  ::))
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~  R.A. Heinlein

bigbri

Yet another masterpiece from Travis and Bucket, I\'m sure. Thanks, Travis, for being so damn prolific. You guys have stuff coming out every 6 months, it seem.  8)

snubnog

This is wonderful! I\'ve not been able to get online for a few weeks and when I do I have this wonderful suprise waiting for me! :o

I love the way these albums just appear without warning! It\'s so much fun!!! ;D