Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

My Creative Outlet

Started by ella_mental, May 20, 2008, 10:43:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqCoQfEXuTk

^THAT\'S SO AWESOME ELLA! Great job, I really enjoyed it!

ZQ

Sweeet! Thanks Ella! BIG HUGZ!  :-*

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Duckhead

That is a crazy book!, love those evil cherubs. Nice choice of music.

We need to get it translated. Might be the only childrens book ever written about goiters. Great job Ella!!

ella_mental

It\'s been fun taking the pictures of those books because I can kind of tell what the story is about by looking at them.  Like, the first one was about kites or things in the air because a lot of the kids are pointing up during the story like they are excited about something.  Goiter man must have some moral lesson to it.  Well, I guess they all do, but goiter man doesn\'t really have a happy ending.

3 more books to go.

ella_mental

Hey!  It\'s everyone\'s favorite time of year!

Colon cleanse next week!

I start on Monday.  Last year my cleanse ended early with a baconator.  We\'ll see how this year goes.

ella_mental

Well.  Due to a nasty head cold and snot pouring out of my nose and down my throat, this year\'s cleanse is ending Friday morning with a warm cup of coffee and then something substantial for lunch.

ella_mental

April 01, 2010, 07:56:26 pm #174 Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 07:57:39 pm by ella_mental
I didn\'t get the spring blooms in last year, so...

Here are some daffodils.

Slaw_Slinger

nuff_said

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.

noodles

sick photo nuff!  8)

Great pictures Ella as-well  :)

nuff_said

that is Tshirt art by Ella - i spied it in a little ornate mirror i have on the counter, as i was cleaning the counter & thought i\'d take a digi of it, since it transformed the mirror into a framed artwork of B - then i freaked it in cs3, just for good measure - eez fun  8)
Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.