New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Praxis CDs For Sale!

Started by In Search Of The, March 09, 2013, 05:43:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

In Search Of The

March 09, 2013, 05:43:33 pm Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:59:10 pm by In Search Of The
Things have been tight lately what with a tax mix-up, so while I get that sorted I'm not doing very well for myself, haha. As a result, I've decided to sell on my Praxis CD collection to the fine people here. I was thinking of putting them on eBay, but a few had failed to sell so I thought I'd give you all a chance - I figure I'm better coming to you anyway, as you're fans and know what you're buying.

I have (and am selling):

Transmutation (Mutatis Mutandis)
Transmutation Live
Warszawa
Metatron
Scarifist

I'm selling them for 20GBP each, and I'll post to anywhere in the world. I'll work out shipping if you're interested so you know how much they are all at once. They're in good condition and I believe many are OOP.

If this is frowned upon, I'll request a lock, I just thought it'd be better to come to you first.

Thank you friends, and have a good day!

davo

March 20, 2013, 02:53:33 am #1 Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 02:55:23 am by davo
you might want to check what these are selling for used on Amazon  before asking those prices.
Good luck.

In Search Of The

That's a good point. If anyone wants to buy, send me a PM and we can talk. I didn't check what they'd go for previously.