New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

do u realize we\'re lucky as can be??

Started by zappahead, February 11, 2006, 11:02:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zappahead

i don\'t know too many artists as cool as Travis. name another board where your in close contact with not only the musician that writes the music, but the man that pretty much runs everything, WOW. so i say we respect Travis and not turn topics into fights, yeah everyone has an opinion, but, when u start telling people not to post things or telling them pretty much what to post, that kinda takes a toll on the board and the moderator, i\'m sure. so like travis says, if u don\'t like a post just don\'t respond instead of bashing it.

p.s. i peronally like the top 10 questions, and so on. it gives me time to think about stuff, and take my mind off  this crazy world we live in.
insearchofthe - #289
DCK - #120
Blueprints - #77
Cyborg Slunks - #50
Buckethead Print #5 - 80/100
Best Regards - #371
Spinal Clock - #274
Happy Holidays Limited

keagan2387

Man I totally agree with you I dont think there is many other places where your as close to being a part of the music as you are here and its like were being so rude to Travis I mean all he is ever doing is makign music for who? US!! and to just take advantage of this board to make arguments over things is very idiotic. :-/

CMA

i agree travis is cool as f**k

i also try to keep him updated with my shnanigans thought out the year

-

but as an musician it\'s great to repsond to someones question... in my latter gigs i\'ve had people come up to me and they know more about my music then i do!

it\'s craxy but satisfying.. as long as you know your keeping at least 1 person happy it\'s all worth it in the end!