New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

HOW ANNOYING IS MAXIMUM BOB??

Started by DUFFATRON, September 14, 2007, 06:44:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DUFFATRON

September 14, 2007, 06:44:17 pm Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 06:45:32 pm by Dufmandinga
i\'m not hear to bash maximum bob, everyone is entitled to their own creative notions and expressions....... but holy shit. i just bought the dawn of the deli creeps cd and man do i wish i could just eliminate the vocal trax. cut my ears off.
THE MUSIC IS AWESOME THO ( minus any spoken word whatsoever)
let me know if anyone else feels the same way

BHBoss

I heard some of their live stuff on youtube and wasn\'t into the vocals either. The instrumental was great but the vocals...eh. Just not my style I guess.

Welcome to Rossington Land

September 14, 2007, 10:14:28 pm #2 Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 10:16:31 pm by Rass1986
Wha wha whaaaaa

Maximum Bob is pure good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try listening to "Shadows" and tell me that\'s bad.  If you don\'t like that, then there is no saving you.

But your entitled to your opinion.  No beef.
Stephen Colbert (To Charles Darwin): If you do not come back from the grave to be tortured to death, you sir, are a coward.

Slunker

He\'s not annoying at all, that\'s my opinion. I love the Deli Creeps and the entire Dawn of the Deli Creeps album, I think it\'s phenomenal. I also think that the vocals offer something different (after all, Buckethead does have PLENTY of instrumental tracks to go around), and while they may seem obnoxious at times, I really dig them lots.

However, people are entitled to their own opinion, and I can definitely understand that some people don\'t like the vocals (kind of like how a lot of people don\'t care for the Cornbugs because of the vocals). But I like \'em.  8)

Mozy_Bot

He is mildly entertaining in small doses, but I\'m not really a big fan of Bob and the creeps.
ISOT #3 DCK #40  Blueprints #5  Cyborg Slunks #31 Painting-2 - #31  
Best Regards # 258

ZQ

September 15, 2007, 03:41:55 am #5 Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 08:23:29 am by ZQ
L-O-V-E the Deli Creeps...Bob Maximum is GREAT!
Dawn of the Deli Creeps...great lyrics and Bob Maximum has great vocals! I can\'t imagine anyone not loving the song "Time" for one! I love every bitz...singing and spoken word!!!

Bob Maximum psycho insane and absolutley delightfull!! :-*
Yup and I love ChopTOP\'s vocals too! CornBugs FUN FUN FUN!!  ;D

Big HUGZ!!  :)

I spent a day listening to Creeps to capture the lyrics...Maybe 10 hours..over and over...i had FUN!  ;D BOB is wonderful!!!

Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.

Jordanatron

Be true to yourself you can't go wrong.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

Boots

Brother, you\'re in the wrong part of the park.

If you havent familiarized yourself with Bob\'s antics, watch Secret Recipe a few dozen times.

If you\'ve done that, i dont know what to tell ya. Day of the Creeps rules. I try to imagine what "Buried Deep" would sound like without Bob around the 3:07 - 3:40 mark. I think those 33 seconds is a recording masterpiece vocally.

*If anyone knows what he\'s saying during that slot, feel free to PM me!*
Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul. -Plato

Jordanatron

I have to say I do like how Bob\'s voice has evolved, deeper more insane. ;D
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

beelzeBob

Wow! Im surprised you havnt been bashed repeatedly about the neck and skull for such blasphomy.

MB is about the only person on the planet who can take the the stage with BH, and still be the freakiest guy onstage.

A Deli Creeps tour would be a dream come true. I\'d rather see them then Praxis, and I loves me some Praxis!
Eye Feel Fine(d)
I Feel Find
I Fell, Fin.

Welcome to Rossington Land

MB is about the only person on the planet who can take the the stage with BH, and still be the freakiest guy onstage.

Lol, if ozzy thought bucket was crazy and Maximum Bob is crazier than bucket, how crazy does that make Maximum Bob!
Stephen Colbert (To Charles Darwin): If you do not come back from the grave to be tortured to death, you sir, are a coward.

bucketbot

Quotei\'m not hear to bash maximum bob, everyone is entitled to their own creative notions and expressions....... but holy shit. i just bought the dawn of the deli creeps cd and man do i wish i could just eliminate the vocal trax. cut my ears off.
THE MUSIC IS AWESOME THO ( minus any spoken word whatsoever)
let me know if anyone else feels the same way

Are you Crazy man!!??
Bob is awesome...The Creeps would not be the Creeps without him!!!
DO YOU HAVE ANY HEADCHEESE!!??

Jordanatron

September 16, 2007, 11:09:29 am #12 Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:11:24 am by Breastmeat
Alright, I personally love the album random killing and buried deep are two of the best song I\'ve ever heard and can\'t imagine anyone else doing it no one could fit the part better deli creeps were meant to have a singer and no one could ever fill "those shoe\'s" like Bob. what your saying is you like King Kong but don\'t care for the ape.
Mr Bocbacoc
ISOT-206 BP-17 DCK-228

ashpatton

QuoteL-O-V-E the Deli Creeps...Bob Maximum is GREAT!
Dawn of the Deli Creeps...great lyrics and Bob Maximum has great vocals! I can\'t imagine anyone not loving the song "Time" for one! I love every bitz...singing and spoken word!!!

Bob Maximum psycho insane and absolutley delightfull!! :-*
Yup and I love ChopTOP\'s vocals too! CornBugs FUN FUN FUN!!  ;D

Big HUGZ!!  :)

I spent a day listening to Creeps to capture the lyrics...Maybe 10 hours..over and over...i had FUN!  ;D BOB is wonderful!!!

Well said as usual ZQ. Chicken Pluckers will be great.
 ;D

nuff_said

"Bob\'s Proverbs #68: If you have a lotta problems keepin\' your bowel movements from coming out at inopportune moments, it may be because you were visited by the "Sodomy Fairy" a few times as a youngin\'..."

Truth:  it's OK if they don't understand.  if you follow it, stay true to it, and respect it, you could be in store for the greatest journey you could ever imagine.