Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Everyday is Haloween review.

Started by Mixmaster, December 06, 2008, 11:31:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixmaster

Hi everyone at TDRS Music.

I\'ve been offline for some time now, but I\'m back. Allot of thing have happend lately here, privately.

Anyway, I just saw the free download song by Vince DiCola called "Everyday is Haloween" and I downed it right away.

Well... this song really fits the Haloween theme. Weirdness, Wickedness, Minor notations and tones and a very funny lyric.

It\'s new, it\'s fresh and it\'s something I\'ve not expected to come from Vince Dicola. Not that this is bad... no way. It\'s a whole new chapter in his music genre. The drums are heavy and ROCKING!!! Of course the keyboard licks and solo\'s are always great. Personally the Hammond like organ sound fits the theme. The Therimin, played by Travis Dickerson, is an Instrument that I\'ve never heard of... could you please tell me what that is? Mister Meriedeth has got a magnificent Rocking part on this song... YEAH ROCK ON!!!!! 8) Uhm... did Jessica DiCola Clone herself? I\'m hearing more of her.   ::).... ;D LOL

Then are the lyrics... awesome funny. I\'m seeing Robbie Long in a count like costume if this song is being made into a videoclip. "Frankenstein in his underwear!?" ;D ;D The way these lines are said is perfect... This should be the new thriller song on Haloween, if you\'d ask me.

Well... to Vince DiCola, Robbie Long, Kenny Meriedeth, Travis Dickerson and Jessica DiCola... all I can say is that I love this song. It\'s Rocking and it\'s funny. That\'s what music is all about right?

With cheers and greetings, Niels.
Do it with style, or Don't bother doing it.