New!
Thanatopsis "Requiem" Available now.

Studio Videos

Live in studio performances

Donations

Started by In Search Of The, February 21, 2011, 05:39:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

In Search Of The

I\'ve just made a donation directly to Buckethead (the amount I won\'t disclose) and was quite sad I wasn\'t able to leave a message, so if you\'re reading Buckethead, that money was for you and I hope you get enough from it to buy a pizza and a few beers. You\'ve had a great year (aside from the back trouble) and we\'ll be with you through thick and thin.

Treat yourself Buck, you\'ve earned it!

Wizard_beard

February 21, 2011, 10:41:13 pm #1 Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 10:46:25 pm by Wizard_beard
How much did u send him?..lol  :D  j/k.. That was nice of you.

I was thinking of donating some body parts (seriously) from a horror film i shot a couple years ago, but will most likely try and give them to him at his upcoming show in Mn..wonder if i will be succsessful or not. Anyone ever hand him something at a show before?

ilikeheadcheese

^^^I\'ve handed him a mask and a couple of my own recordings. ;D  My hands is almost as big as his.  :D

I think if he comes to my area again this year I\'m gonna give him something even more awesome, keep your eyes peeled if you\'re in MD this year Buckethead ;)
ISOT #921
Cyborg Slunks #397
Blueprints #405
Metatron Body Bag ed.
Painting 5 #96
Best Regards #298
Spinal Clock #349
BHL
DOTR
I Need 5 Minutes Alone
SOTS
painting 213
Greeting Card CD

beau810

I remember a bot that goes by Zuzu and she hosts bingandgrab.com, she gave Buckethead a bunch of flowers at a GnR show... I think Im correct in saying that.  
Support underground music!!!